11.26.2011

A New Tradition

Ah, the holidays. A time to get together with friends and family. A time to let loose your pants button and load up on amazing food that only seems to be prepared for special occasions. And, a time to continue family traditions, as well as create new ones.

Thanks to Pinterest, I believe I found a new tradition for the morning of Turkey Day.
With *baked goods* cutters, use your favorite shapes to create fun pancakes!
I have to admit, it took me a few tries before I came away with butterfly that actually looked like a butterfly. When I finally got the method down I had some pretty cool looking pancakes. 

I'm hoping this will be a fun tradition once Baby M arrives, and as he gets older. It's also come to my attention that butterflies may not be the shape of choice for the men in my family. I might have to look into some more masculine cutters.

We had a fabulous Thanksgiving, and hope you did, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment