3.02.2012

Baked Parmesan Chicken

I know, I've posted a Baked Parmesan Garlic Chicken recipe before, but this one is a bit different, a little easier, and goooooood. So good Scott proclaimed it is his new favorite chicken dish, with exception to Chicken Kiev, which will forever be his all time favorite. With that being said, this dish will be made again, and very soon.

Did I mention this is easy? And, with the chicken breast, only requires four - FOUR - ingredients?!
Welcome to awesome.

Baked Parmesan Chicken
I try to always snap a photo of my own. But, this dish was so good, and consumed SO FAST I didn't have a chance to snag my camera. Let's be honest, the picture from the Helmann's website looks a million times better than any photo I would/could have taken.

4 chicken breasts, thawed
1/2 cup Helmann's mayo (don't use the fake stuff, use ACTUAL mayo - I did use the Light Mayo and it was fab)
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
4 Tbsp Italian bread cumbs

Preheat oven to 425.
In a small/medium mixing bowl combine mayo and parmesan.
Place chicken breast on a baking sheet.
Smother the tops of the chicken breast with the mayo/parmesan mixture.
Sprinkle 1 Tbsp of Italian bread crumbs over each chicken breast.
Bake for 20 minutes.
BAM! DONE!

Source: Helmann's

1 comment:

  1. I've made this, too, and it is AMAZING! I'm going to have to make it this weekend now!

    ReplyDelete