3.19.2012

Ranch Chicken

I'll admit it. I've been slacking in the kitchen. There are about a million other things I seem to need to do rather than cook (clean, laundry, check and double check my bag packed for the hospital, clean)... When my mom told me about her latest Pinterest creation it sounded easy and tasty enough to try.

What I think I liked best about this recipe, besides that fact that it was crazy easy to whip up, was that all of the ingredients are staples in my kitchen. Woohoo for no trips to the grocery store!

Ranch Chicken
3-4 chicken breast
3/4 cup crushed cornflakes
3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese (reduced fat works great)
1 packet dry Ranch
1/2 cup melted butter (I used the lighter stuff)

Preheat oven to 350.
In a bowl combine the cornflakes, parmesan cheese, and Ranch.
Cut the chicken breast in half, dip in butter and roll in cornflake mix.
Place in 9x13 baking dish (greased, if necessary), and bake for 45 minutes.

This was a hit in our house. Then again, how can you really go wrong with chicken rolled in bread crumbs, parmesan, and Ranch?!

Enjoy!

Source: Pinterest - I looked all over for an original source, however came up empty handed. Credit goes solely to Pinterest on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment