3.07.2014

THANK YOU! {{Friday's Five}}

Per the norm, it's Friday and I'm ready for the weekend. Lots going on in our world, so no dilly dallying.

Right to this week's top 5.

1. First and foremost, in regards to yesterday's post  -- to each and everyone of you who commented via blog, Facebook, text, or called -- THANK YOU. This little blog has introduced me to some wonderful people, and reconnected me with others. The support and encouragement that comes from you is truly amazing. When you stop to take time to read up on my little slice of life it means so much. So, again, thank you!

2. Marcus and I took a walk over to our new place yesterday afternoon. While we haven't signed closing papers and don't have keys we did see this in front of the place!
It should officially be ours come next Thursday.

3. I mentioned the rain we had last weekend, and how we had the rare opportunity to play in the puddles. We were also treated to a sight I don't think I have ever seen in the four years we have lived here.
4. Five days into my workout plan and I'm not going to lie - it's hard as hell. Yesterday after running a 5k and then doing 40 minutes of Insanity's Pure Cardio I thought I was going to die. BUT, I'm actually kind of liking the 2-a-days. My sleep this week has been better than it has been in ages, my mood has been positively affected, and I have more energy to keep up with the little man. I suppose this means I should continue to kick my own ass on the regular.
5. Pudding is kind of a big deal in our house. It appears it is also a hit in Cousin Clark's house, too!
 Along with the pudding, Marcus and I took it upon ourselves to have some fun with selfies. Please excuse the crazy workout hair that I was clearly rocking. I'm not sure who had more fun. :)

Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Such great pictures and good news. Happy for you, friend! Have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't made it to yesterday's post just yet, but congrats on the new place!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with Insanity! I only made it through to the first month. Pure cardio is rough.

    Yay for new houses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok I have to ask.. how do you fit in the time to work out so often? It sounds like our kiddo routines are similar but I can't see time for 2 a day work outs! Do you sleep? :) I'm glad it's been helping you sleep better and have more energy. I just signed up for the Y here so Monday morning we're getting back to it (at least a few days a week!).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Exciting that you only have a week to go until the house is yours!

    That workout plan looks exhausting. I only manage to run 3 days a week and do nothing in between. I have good intentions on off days to other workouts, but it never happens.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great picture of that SOLD sign!!!! and such a beautiful rainbow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for moving! Way to go on keeping up with the workouts :)

    ReplyDelete