1.10.2014

Getting Ready to Go Home

It's been a crazy week. Marcus and I have been finding ways to keep busy here in KC, but I think he and I are both ready for warmer weather.

That leads me right into this Fridays's high-fives. 

1. Tomorrow we head back to LA, and Marcus and I are excited to see this guy!

2. This was taken last week, and I hadn't had an opportunity to share.
As much as I love the weather in LA, there is nothing more magical than the Plaza Lights. The lights are even more enchanting when it's snowing, which is exactly what we were treated to.

3. One of the many reasons leaving KC will be so hard are these gorgeous ladies.  
Luckily, we were able to get together last night. No matter how long we go without seeing each other we never miss a beat and pick up right where we last left off. 

4. Going out for a girls' night is so much easier when you know your little is have a blast with Grandma and Grandpa. 

That giggle. It gets me every time. 

5. I thought Marcus and I were going to have to tackle flying home alone. A task I've done, but it's still daunting to think about. However, my mom so graciously offered to fly back with us. She's pretty much awesome. 

Well, those were kind of all over the place, weren't they? 

Happy Friday!

16 comments:

  1. Happy Friday!! I am so happy that you finally get to go back home to warmer weather. :)

    Laura @ Mice In The Kitchen

    Love your pictures as always!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mom sounds amazing. Every time you mention her she's doing something awesome. :) Safe travels back home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet of your mom! Have a safe trip back home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You mom is awesome!! Have a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for going home and for a travel buddy! Your mom's hair is gorgeous btw!! Safe travels!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for going home and being reunited with the hubs!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't make it to the Plaza, and I am so bummed I missed the lights. Have a safe trip home!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY for warm weather and super Moms! Safe travels to you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. GREATEST MOM EVER!!!!! love her long time.
    can she be our grandma too?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahhh... I'm so glad you two will get back to warm weather and sunshine soon. Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh the plaza lights! I'm kind of glad you're going home too...you're making me miss everything about KC! ;) And that giggle...I can't even handle it!!! Safe travels! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Safe travels back! You do have a great mom! Enjoy the warmer weather!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay for going home! Travel safely :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's super awesome of your mom! So glad you'll finally get back home to the hubs :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wishing you safe travels, and happy memories from your trip to KC. And what an awesome mom you have! Enjoy your extra time together!

    ReplyDelete