10.03.2013

Captain of the Ship

We are longing for Fall-like temperatures, desperately. However, there is no such thing in sight. This weekend we are expecting sunny skies with temps in the mid-90s.

Going to pumpkin patches or apple orchards doesn't sound like much fun if you're going in tank tops and flip flops.

Since it feels like summer we'll oblige and pretend it still is...
We will pretend we are still on Grandma and Grandpa's boat. One of our favorite places to be!
 It came as no surprise that Marcus, once again, loved playing captain during the entirety of the boat ride.
We loved our time on the boat, and loved soaking up summer sun.
While we patiently wait for our Fall weather to arrive we will reminisce on all our summer fun, and hope for a cool-down soon.


11 comments:

  1. Marcus looks so adorable in his little orange life jacket! I am right there with you dying for some fall temps. Today and tomorrow is suppose to be in the 90's here and I am SO sick of it! I hope you get to cool off soon!

    Laura @ Mice In The Kitchen

    ReplyDelete
  2. To cute!! And good luck with the cool down - we're still waiting for ours here ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This weekend we are FINALLY going to cool down. It's about time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the high is supposed to be like 85 today. Seriously... I want it to be fall weather! you know... So I can eat chili and sleep in and stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. mid 90s would be welcomed right about now. this girl is suffering her first summer cold!
    anywho, I love Marcus. is that possible since Ive never met him? yes? no? i dont care, I just do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So over the warm weather....Bring on the Fall.. Marcus is such a cutie pie!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was just talking with a co-worker about how it looks like Fall outside, but still feels like Summer. I want a little chill to the air!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yikes, I would hate that :( Your fam is beautiful though and hopefully cooler temps are in your future!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hear you! I think the high was only 89 today, so that's a little cooler, right?

    ReplyDelete
  10. this makes me all sorts of giddy. i love boating so so much.
    i need a summer with you! or a vacation. COME ON SCOTT.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It felt like Fall here for a few days but we are right back to hot weather now!
    I don't mind it though, I LOVE Summer :)

    ReplyDelete