12.24.2013

Floral Fanfare

While I love the traditional holiday decor that can be found in many homes this time of year, our home included, I felt we needed something a little different to bring us some holiday cheer. We needed something fresh, something beautiful, something unique.

With the help of David Goldstein at My Beverly Hills Florist I found an absolutely stunning floral arrangement that has made our home feel extra merry and bright this season.

Browsing through My Beverly Hills Florist I found I loved every single one of their bouquets. Each floral arrangement presented something elegant and charming, something that would bring instant beauty to any room, home, office, or event. Selecting just one arrangement to call my own was difficult! Ordering and checkout were a breeze.

The delivery of our bouquet was prompt, and to my door within one day of ordering.
When our arrangement arrived I was flabbergasted. The grandeur of it took my breath away.
As I was trying to find the perfect place to showcase the flowers I kept thinking that I'd never had such a gorgeous floral arrangement grace my home.
With huge hydrangeas, bursting rose buds, my favorite - calla lilies, and lambs ear sprinkled throughout, it was love at first sight. And the aroma that softly filled the air was intoxicating. I kept walking past the bouquet to catch hints of the light and fresh scents.
The next time our home needs something fresh, bold, bright and beautiful I will be heading straight to My Beverly Hills Florist.

To add a fabulous arrangement to your home, office, or event, be sure to visit David at My Beverly Hills Florist.

I was compensated a floral arrangement for this post, however all opinions are my own.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous flowers, and calla lilies are my favorite as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Desiree! I can only imagine how gorgeous that was to look at every day and with the Christmas lights on. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! Hydrangeas are my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so pretty…I can only imagine how wonderful they smelled!

    ReplyDelete