1.30.2013

NOSEFRIDA!

We're on the slippery slope towards a cold. 
Another.freaking.cold. 

I've had it up to my eyeballs with all the grumpiness, and gunk, and SNOT that colds bring. I love my son to pieces, but a runny nose just drives me bonkers.

After a few conversations with my BFF (whose munchkin also battled RSV, and runny noses galore), and recommendations from blogging buddies, I was introduced to Nosefrida.
The contraption.
When Nosefrida finally arrived at my door Marcus was over RSV and his nose had dried up (hallelujah!). But, I kind of secretly couldn't wait to bust the thing out and use it.

So, here we are with a cold, and I finally get to document this ridiculousness.
The red end goes like so...
The blue tubular end goes like so...
Then, the magic. You suck, and suck, and suck!
Marcus finds this process hilarious. Very much a 180 from that blue nasal bulb.
All that snot is OUT!
The whole process is disturbingly satisfying.
Don't freak out. There is no way I'd do this if there was a chance snot would travel too far up the tube. There is a blue stopper at the end of the tube that prevents such a thing from happening. PHEW!

It looks a little weird, a bit bizarre, but it TOTALLY works. If you're dealing with some snotty issues of your own I highly recommend this little goober getter.
Click >>here<< for your own Nosefrida.

The knit sock monkey hat giveaway is still going on. You can enter up to 15 times every day until next Monday!
Head to THIS LINK to enter now.

6 comments:

  1. Disturbingly satisfying is right!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I need this for my 6m old! Where did you get it?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen this before and it makes me laugh!!!!!!!! Glad it worked for you though! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen those before! It grosses me out.... but honestly, I will probably get one when the babies get here! The other ones just don't work as well. Thanks for the demo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never seen this before, but i'm glad to hear that it works!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! That is genius and disturbing at the same time. I wish I had known about this a few weeks ago when my baby had a cold. I can't suck snot out with those bulbs at all.

    ReplyDelete