1.12.2013

31 Party!

The last time I hosted a fun party like this I still lived in Kansas, I wasn't a mom, and I wasn't married. That was a.g.e.s. ago! When a friend from my hometown approached me to host an online 31 party I couldn't resist!
I'm sure most of you have heard about 31 products, seen 31 products, possibly own 31 products. Do you LOVE their stuff as much as me? I don't travel anywhere without 31 bags or totes. And, as a mommy who has to lug around a million things for a baby, some of their bags are perfect, chic replacements for those drab diaper bags.

After checking out their new spring line it's apparent I need their home organizational items in my life as well.

I'm eye-balling the cinch-up thermal tote. Must.have!

I invite you to check out their Spring line. If you see anything you like leave me a comment or order directly from the site. Have fun shopping!
Here is the online catalog link:
31 Party!!
If for some reason the link won't work properly here is the website that can simply be cut and pasted
http://www.mythirtyone.com/shop/catalog.aspx?eventId=E2723994&from=DIRECTLINK

ANNNNNND, for the month of January for every $31 you spend you receive 50% off the "Your Way" Collection. Sa-weeeeeet!
The party closes January 26. If you have any questions feel free to ask away in the comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment