1.23.2012

Baby Socks

Organizing Baby M's room was a big to-do this past week. The furniture was finally assembled (thanks Scott, Mac and Katie!), and all of the baby items finally had somewhere to be placed.

While sorting through all the baby items I took a little time to reflect on the pregnancy journey, thus far. And, I was able to really take a good look at everything we've acquired (babies require a LOT of stuff!).

Baby clothes are cute. Downright, out of this world cute. Everything is so tiny! But, I think my favorite clothing items are baby socks. These things aren't just cute, they're "Oh my gosh, are you kidding me?!" adorable.
With that being said, here are probably my favorite pair of socks Baby M will soon be sporting. 
Thanks Grandpa Dudding and Uncle Tyler for picking these up for our little guy!
Just to give an idea of how small these are I placed a large paper clip next to them. 
It goes without saying, Baby M will support both Iowa State and Kansas State... But, since Mommy will most likely be dressing Baby M, he may, or may not, be seen in ISU gear a bit more often. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment