1.31.2012

Baby Macke Update - Week 32

Only eight weeks to go!!

With each passing week it seems like the due date is SO far away. And then it's Tuesday, and another week has passed, and it's time for another bump photo and update.

Also with each passing week I feel the ever persistent need to place back up lights (with the appropriate accompanying sound) on my back side, as well as a sign on my stomach that reads "Caution, Wide Load..."
How far along? 32 weeks.
Maternity clothes? Scott's t-shirts (they're the only ones that fit comfortably), and those glorious sweats, yoga pants and mesh shorts.
Stretch marks? I had a serious scare this weekend. I spotted two red streaks across the middle of my stomach... I kept checking on the streaks, and by the end of the day it was apparent they were just scratches that disappeared. Phew! Still clear of stretch marks.
Sleep? Ha. It's almost become a game at night: How many times will I toss and turn, and at what point in the night/morning will I surrender to the couch... 
Best moment this week: I've made the last "large item" purchase for Baby's room (a diaper pail), and my mom informed me she's finished sewing all the items for the nursery (bumper pad, quilt, curtains, sheets)! 
Miss anything? Sleep. And, running. The weather has been PERFECT for running, and the best I can do is walk a few miles (totally out of breath).
Movement: This week the little guy really seems to be on the move. He's all over the place. But, judging by where certain movements are felt, I can tell Baby M is still in breach position. 
Food cravings: This week I'm on a huge cereal kick. I'd be totally content eating a bowl of cereal for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. 
Anything make you queasy or sick? Anything with peanuts, or smelling like peanuts. Gross. Gross. Gross. 
Labor signs? Still the occasional Braxton Hicks contraction. 
Symptoms: The past few mornings I've been nauseous, let's hope that ends soon. I thought we crossed that bridge, for good, after the first trimester. 
Belly button in or out? My belly button may be pushing out, just a teeny-tiny bit.
Linea nigra? There is a line, but it's really faint. And, it's both above and below the belly button.
Wedding ring on or off? Jewelry is about the only thing from pre-pregnancy that still fits well :)
Happy or moody most of the time? Pretty happy!
Looking forward to: Visiting the doctor tomorrow; I'm anxiously awaiting to discuss our options on what to do if Baby M stays in the breach position.

No comments:

Post a Comment