7.25.2016

M & J Monday

Big Brother:
My little eyes are watching
All you say and do
And when I grow up big and tall
I want to be like you
My little ears are listening
To everything you say
I am learning how to grow up
To be like you someday
So be careful how you teach me
To be the person that you are
You're a knight in shining armor
You're my brightest star
~Patsy Gaut


Little Sister:
My little sister is a nuisance,
My little sister is a pain.
If it was up to me 
I'd leave her outside in the rain.
But don't you tease my sister,
Or be mean to her at all.
'Cause I'll stick up for this little girl,
'Cause she thinks I'm 10 feet tall.
~Patsy Gaut

Happy Monday!

16 comments:

  1. This is darling! I think this may be my favorite one yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun change of scenery. Your ocean views always leave me so envious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos are usual! I'm assuming they wouldn't sit still? ;) Emmy has that same dress. It's my fav.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love that poem! And that last picture- so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So amazing to watch them bond and grow up together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww that's a really sweet little poem. The only one that can pick on a sibling is a sibling, yes?

    ReplyDelete
  7. JULIA IS ON HER TIPTOES.I can't handle that level of cuteness.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, love the different take on the sibling photos! Gorgeous kiddos and gorgeous views.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Could they be any cuter together?! Also, Liam has that shirt too! Marcus has good taste. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfection, as usual. Where do you find these amazing poems and lyrics and quotes?! I love love love this one! And when in the world did Marcus get SO BIG??!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those sayings were literally THE BEST sayings! I seriously love to see them interacting because while you know they annoy each other, they more than love each other SO MUCH. I love the way Julia looks up to Marcus and I love how Marcus is the best big brother and would protect her against anything. I can't wait to see their relationship continue to grow!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This just may be my favorite quote to date with these two!

    ReplyDelete
  13. They are so cute! Man, I can't wait for Rhys's younger sibling to come!

    ReplyDelete