8.07.2015

Week 39

Week 39.
The slowest and fastest week of all time.
The last of the updates, the last of the bump pics. It's crazy.
By the end of the day our family will have grown to four.
It's so surreal. 
Because I couldn't resist, a couple comparisons from my pregnancy with Marcus and M²:
On to the weekly update.

Size of Baby // My Pregnancy says M² is measuring about 20 inches long and weighs a bit over 7 pounds. I fully anticipate M² to weigh more than that - her big brother was 9lb 3oz... 

Cravings // Just the usual. Grapes. Watermelon - which finding good watermelon was hard to come by this week.

Symptoms // All the Braxton Hicks, but no real contractions. Hence the scheduled c-section today.

Movement // Still lots of movement. We are to the point where the kicks and jabs are downright uncomfortable.

Miss Anything // All the things you can't have/do/eat/drink while pregnant. I've already put in a request for champagne and sushi to be delivered to my hospital room this evening.  

Sleep // This week was rough. After today I'm sure it isn't bound to get any better.

Clothing // I pretty much gave up on clothes this week. If it was comfortable I wore it. I didn't even care if half my belly hung out. 

Best Part of the Week/ Looking Forward To… //
By the day's end we will be holding our sweet lady. Doesn't get any better than that!

I also want to thank every single momma who read the Why I Won't Wait 40 Weeks post, and commented, emailed, or personally messaged me and shared her own repeat c-section stories. I cannot express how much comfort each and every message gave. It's made this decision a little easier and the guilt a little less. You are all such amazing moms, and I'm so thankful to know you all! 

Have a great weekend! 

10 comments:

  1. Omg!!! Today! Soooooooo happy for you, friend! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Todays the day!! I will anxiously be awaiting to see a picture of your new bundle of joy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!!! Today's the day! Thinking about you all all day and can't wait to hear about sweet M2's arrival! Eeeekkkk! So happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blessings today. Thinking about you and praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's a great day to have a baby!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope everything goes smoothly for you today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay, here "we" go! :)

    BTW - the pic of you preg w/ Marcus, you look so much like your mom in it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beyond excited to meet baby girl!!! Many prayers and blessings on this wonderful day!!!

    ReplyDelete