8.15.2011

Celebrity Spotting... In Church!

Does this guy look a little familiar?
Yeah, I thought so, too. 
We were sitting in church yesterday when this guy walks by for communion. I'd seen him in church a few times before, holidays mostly. And, I knew I had seen him on the big screen. I did a little digging and here's what I found -- and here's where you've probably seen him, also.

Neal McDonough
Some of the movies that stuck out for me included: 
Band of Brothers (he was 1st Lt. Lynn "Buck" Compton) 
Flags of Our Fathers (he played Captain Severance)
The Guardian (he was Jack Skinner)
Captain America (he played Timothy "Dum Dum" Dugan).

I'd expect to find actors near Beverly Hills, or maybe the swanky restaurants, but what a pleasant surprise to spot an actor in church!

2 comments:

  1. I loved him in Desperate Housewives back in the day! He has gorgeous eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. His eyes are a brilliant, piercing blue. I was transfixed in church.

    ReplyDelete