Instead, I'll just let the pictures do all the talking.
The salty air, the sandy beach, a stunning sunset, and my two favorite guys: that's all I really need.
|Please note how much these expand (see bottom middle and bottom right pictures)!|
|If you're curious, apparently a "muffie" is a cross between a muffin and a cookie, which perfectly describes these delectable treats.|
|Desiree // Macke Monologues Stephanie // Wife Mommy Me Elizabeth // Chasin' Mason|
|Week One in the books.|
|2012 - I've called Marcus "monkey" since the day he was born. This only seemed appropriate for his first Halloween.|
2013 - the M & M family (Marcus, the Mackes, get the M&M reference?)
|1. Entrance to the cider pressing area.|
2. Marcus took initiative to fill up our bucket with the needed apples to make the cider.
3. Marcus and I gave our apples a quick washing.
4. A few turns of the apple grater for Marcus.
5. Marcus helped Scott grate all 80-100 apples. Scott may or may not have made a competition out of this between himself and the people who were grating apples next to us - unbeknown to them.
6. Just checking out all the juice being made.
7. After the apples were all grated, and had fallen into a mesh bag, a large vice like thingy (the technical term, obviously) was used to press as much cider out as possible.
8. All that glorious cider spilling into our bucket.