This week's highlights:
1. In an *EIGHT GAME SWEEP* the Royals clenched the ALCS title - we're headed to the World Series, baby!
Check out this most fantastic parody of Lorde's Royals - all my KC Royals loving peeps will appreciate it immensely.
2. Wait. What?! Is this real life?!!
As we watched the Giants punch their ticket to the World Series Scott and I knew this was a once in a life time thing. So, we did what any sane couple with a child, and no easily accessible overnight/weekend child care would do (also known as, no family within 1500 miles), we secured tickets to Game 4 of the Series.
3. Not to be overshadowed by baseball, Scott and I are headed to San Diego this weekend to watch the Chiefs play the Chargers.
|2011 - a tiny little Marcus is hiding snugly underneath my Chiefs shirt. :)|
4. In non-Kansas City sports related news… This little fella has become my new best friend, and most recent obsession.
|Number of steps taken. Sleep pattern. Quick break down. Checking in consistently.|
5. I'm running my miles Red.
Phew - so much awesome all rolled into one!
Hope you have a great weekend!!