8.01.2011

Hollywood Bowl

Last week we treated ourselves to a concert at the Hollywood Bowl - an amphitheatre.  The line-up was as follows: Gavin DeGraw, Train, and Maroon 5. 
If you look closely in the upper right hand corner is the Hollywood sign. The Hollywood Bowl, so far, has proven to be the best spot to view the sign.

I have to admit, I don't know many Gavin DeGraw songs, but the man is amazing on piano. Scott thought Train was the best on vocals out of the three. But, I thought Maroon 5 was awesome (this could be due to the fact that I think Adam Levine is nice on the eyes:).

There were even surprise guest appearances from Javier Colon, winner of The Voice, and Stevie Nicks.

And, aside from the screaming teenage girls sitting directly in front of us we had a great time. Perhaps will have to make another trip this fall to see Blink 182 and My Chemical Romance, or Incubus. :)
Photo Sources: Javier Colon binsdetv.net; Stevie Nicks tvguide.com

No comments:

Post a Comment