2.08.2012

Tag! You're It.



You've seen it before, in your email inbox, or possibly even on a blog... I've been hit by the Tag chain. All I have to do is answer the 11 random questions below and keep the chain going. I was tagged by Sarah, and here are the rules:

1. Post these rules.
2. Answer the 11 questions from the person who tagged you. 
3. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag.
4. Tag 11 people and link them to your post (I don't follow 11+ blogs, so I added those that I do follow, however, if you're not a blogger, I encourage you to answer the questions in the comment section!).
5. Let them know that you tagged them.


My answers to her questions:
1.  Why did you chose to start blogging and how much time do you spend a week doing it? I began blogging so I could keep in touch with family and friends, not only in the Midwest, but all over the country! And, since we found out we are expecting Baby M in March it's been a great way to journal the journey of this pregnancy, as well as a way to follow Baby M as he grows once he gets here. I try to blog every weekday... And, I'm guessing I spend about an hour (give or take a few) for each blog post.
2.  What 5 things would you grab if your residence caught on fire? I'm assuming Scott is able to get to safety on his own.  Sooooo.... Baby M, if he's here; My chocolate lab, Drake; my Himalayan cat, Seala; our wedding photo booth album; our lap top (all of our pictures are loaded on to that)
3.  Who are your favorite sports teams? Collegiate - Iowa State Cyclones (and Kansas State, if they're not playing ISU); Pro football - Chiefs; Pro baseball - Royals
4.  What is your favorite type of food? Holy geez, right now, about anything that I can stuff into my mouth. But, as a general rule, mashed potatoes and ice cream. 
5.  If you could have dinner with anyone in the world who would it be (let's go with only alive people here!)? All of my cousins (there are like 40 of us, I swear). I miss the big Dudding Christmas, Easter, and Cutty's gatherings, where we're all running around causing chaos. It would be phenomenal to get us all together and spill stories of "Remember when..."
6.  How will you most likely celebrate Valentine's Day? We'll stay in and let everyone else deal with ridiculously inflated dinner prices. 
7.  Did you play any sports growing up? Heck yes - softball, volleyball, swimming (of the synchronized sort).
8.  What was the best vacation you ever took and why? Scott and I traveled to Cabo fairly early in our relationship and it was an amazing time, and place, to better get to know one another. That trip pretty much sealed the deal (for me) that he was "the one."
9.  Do you have a motto or words of wisdom that you try to live by? I can't say there's an exact motto, but I try to find the positive in all situations, as well as keeping an open mind when it comes to new or unusual things.
10.  What is your favorite outdoor activity? Running - I can't wait to get back at it once Baby M arrives!
11.  Do you have pets? My snuggle buddy, Drake, and my little pan-face, Seala.


My questions to you:
1.  When did you begin blogging, and why (if you're reading this, and you don't blog, do you have any plans to begin blogging)?
2.  What is your favorite thing to do on a rainy Sunday afternoon?
3.  If you had an opportunity to travel any where in the world, where would it be?
4.  Growing up, who was your role model?
5.  If you came across $10 million what would you do with it?
6.  Do you have any pet peeves?
7.  If you were granted one wish, what would you wish for, and why?
8.  What would you consider your dream job?
9.  What is your most cherished item in your possession?
10.  What is your favorite sport to watch and/or participate?
11.  What season (Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter) is your favorite, and why?

 The bloggers I'm tagging:
  1. Becky from all things new
  2. Alisa from Chantilly lace and a pretty face
  3. Ashley from Keeping Up with the Clarks 
  4. Erin at  Lemon Sugar
  5. Jill at MakeLemonade
  6. Lindsey from My Fabulous Married Life
  7. Abby from Never trust a skinny cook
  8. Emily from Sands on Portland
  9. Matt from Experiences with My Roommates



No comments:

Post a Comment