2.07.2012

Baby Macke Update - Week 33

I. Am. Huge. There's still seven weeks to go. Is it possible I'm able to expand even further?!
Even in his drug induced haze, Drake couldn't resist the photo update. Look closely and you will see his shaved left leg. It's a slow process, but my snuggle buddy is mending. 
How far along? 33 weeks.
Maternity clothes? Still the same sweats and Scott's shirts, along with the few maternity clothes I own. However, the other day I actually got out of my sweats and into some true maternity clothes... To my dismay, some of my maternity tops no longer totally cover my swollen belly. Yikes. 
Stretch marks? Still no signs of the little buggers.
Sleep? Sleep is touch and go. I've found the couch to be my saving grace.
Best moment this week: Scott and I attended our first child birth class - makes me that much more excited to meet our little guy. 
Miss anything? I miss just being comfortable in general. 
Movement: This child is all over the place. This week Baby M seems to have snagged an energy spurt... There have been times I've pleaded with him to sit still.
Food cravings: Someone mentioned Shamrock Shakes yesterday and that is ALL I can think about right now. I foresee a shake in my VERY near future.
Anything make you queasy or sick? Peanuts. I think about the things and I get goosebumps.  
Labor signs? Still the occasional Braxton Hicks contraction. 
Symptoms: Third trimester nausea. I was really hoping this was a one-time thing, but doesn't seem to be the case; most mornings I wake up feeling like I did in the first trimester. Luckily, the feeling wears off relatively fast. 
Belly button in or out? I'd consider the belly button to be out at this point, but not by much.
Linea nigra? Above and below the belly button there's a very faint line.
Wedding ring on or off? Still sporting the bling.
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy - and anxious to meet the little guy.
Looking forward to: Our last child birth class, along with the hospital maternity tour - we're getting close to the big day!!

2 comments:

  1. It's funny that you say you are huge. You just wait!! (I think I'm as big as you are right now, too!) You belly will stick out, soon, as much as it is up and down. It's crazy what our bodies can do. You look great, too, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't look big at all! Now me on the other hand, I was like a beached whale! IF I were more of a photo person, I was going to go lay in the lake, half-in and half-out with the title, "Beached Whale"! lol You look great!

    ReplyDelete