6.05.2015

Week 30

Week 30 - the weekly count down may now commence.
Only 10 weeks to go!
Size of Baby // My Pregnancy app say M² weighs almost 3 pounds and is about 15.7 inches long. At the Farmers Market I could compare her to a head of cabbage.

Cravings // Watermelon. It's been SO good lately. I could probably inhale an entire melon...


Symptoms // Nothing new. I find it weird that the linea nigra hasn't showed up. I'm pretty sure that had appeared by this point when I was pregnant with Marcus.

Movement //  Little lady is all over the place. Some of the kicks and jabs are legitimately painful. 
Hiccups are definite. They don't seem to be as strong or last as long as with Marcus, but I love the short bursts of rhythmic movement.

Miss Anything // Just the usual. Nothing really sticks out or has been missed too much this week. Honestly, this week has been pretty easy, and I'm not mad about that at all. 

Sleep // Things aren't terrible. Marcus has been sleeping pretty well, and a few nights I've managed to sleep through the night without waking to pee. Hallelujah!

Clothing // Have I mention I'm just going to skip this one? With the exception of a few non-maternity maxis that I can still wear, it's pretty obvious maternity clothes are mandatory at this point. 

Best Part of the Week/ Looking Forward To… // 
1. One of my best friends from high school, Holly, brought her son, who is close to Marcus' age, to visit us for a few days this week. We managed to cram in fun at a beach water park, some pretty stellar seafood, and Disney of course! 
Instant friends. 
Fish tacos. Lobster roll.
Amazing.
Disney!
A sure sign of a successful Disney trip.
2. Monday I have an appointment to check up on M². It seems like it has been ages since I was last at the doctor to see how our little lady is doing. I can't wait to hear that little heart thumping away.

3. Today is National Donut Day. Many donut stores are giving free donuts away today. Go getcha' some. You're welcome. :)

Have a great weekend!

10 comments:

  1. Happy 30 weeks! You look fabulous! What fun times with your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you're 30 weeks already... she'll be here so soon! And yumm... I'll take some of those fish tacos right now, please! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh my gosh, you are so cute with your prego belly!! k that lobster roll looks amazing!! and it looks like it was indeed a very successful Disney trip :) so fun!!
    xo, Candace | Lovely Little Rants

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm gonna need that lobster roll and fish taco, pretty please.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is going so fast!!! Are you starting bi-weekly appts now? I'm a weirdo who totally misses my dr after I have the baby - you get so used to seeing them so often then wham! You don't see them at all! Hate tha part. :) Yay for big kicks and hiccups! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun that your friend came to visit! And so sweet that Marcus and her son became instant friends. I die of cuteness of them holding hands! Sounds like you guys have been having lots of fun! So jealous of your Disney trips! I'm dying to go! I want to see the new fireworks and the parade!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe you are at week 30 already! I can't wait to see your little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 30 weeks!!!! Oh I am starting to get so excited to see her! Love that Marcus made and instant friend. I bet you guys had so much fun together!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You and that belly!! I mean it doesn't get any more adorable!! You look so good Desiree! I know it doesn't agree with you but pregnancy looks good on you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I never got the linea nigra with Mason. Wonder if it will happen with our next baby. Happy 30 weeks. I adore these photos!

    ReplyDelete