6.26.2012

Wedding Weekend

Great friends of ours were married this past weekend.
The ceremony and reception were simply stunning; held on a boat, cruising about the harbor in Newport Beach.
Congratulations Barb and BJ!!
The wedding festivities were fabulous. We are so grateful we were invited to share in such a wonderful day with the bride and groom.

Barb and BJ, we wish you a lifetime of love and happiness!!

In other, related news...
This was Scott and my first extended stay away from our little man - A HUGE THANK YOU to my mother-in-law, Katie, and sister-in-law, Carolyn, for watching our monkey. Scott surprised me with a mini-overnight get-away. After the wedding we CRASHED (*ahem* had nothing to do with the free champagne:). I'm quite certain I had more sleep Saturday night than I've had in the past three months. Combined.

Aside from the wedding, and all the sleep I was able to catch up on, here was the icing on the cake:
Don't mind the ice bucket bag drying on the left sink. I was just so giddy we had TWO sinks !
Whhaaattt?! TWO SINKS, in a HOTEL?! It's about as common as spotting Big Foot!

No comments:

Post a Comment