6.05.2012

A Pretty Awesome Burger

I don't mean to toot my own horn, but when Scott complimented my burgers the other night I couldn't help but do a little happy dance.

More often than not our burgers are sprinkled with some Lawry's, a little salt and pepper, and a dash of Worchestire sauce (and seriously, can anyone actually pronounce that correctly?!). Not this time around. I decided to grill outside the box, and lucky for me, I didn't need to head to the grocery store for any of the ingredients.

A Pretty Awesome Burger
1 lb ground turkey or beef (I used lean turkey)
1/4 cup Parmesan
3/4 cup shredded cheddar
1/2 tsp minced garlic
1 packet dry Ranch
*1 egg
*If you're using regular ground turkey or beef, you shouldn't need the egg; if you're having a hard time keeping your patties together add the egg.


In a large bowl combine all ingredients together.
Go ahead and get your hands all up in this stuff. If you can figure a better way to mix this stuff up, I'm all ears!
Form 4 patties.
Grill until cooked through. If you're grilling with beef, grill to desired done-ness.
Top with your favorite condiments.
Enjoy!

I do believe part of what made these burgers so flippin' good was the bun. If you've never tried Royal Hawaiian hamburger buns You. Are. Missing. Out! Holy geez the buns were good. I may, or may not, have eaten the buns plain for lunch the following day. Yes, they are that good.

Have a killer burger recipe of your own? Leave me a note, I'd love to try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment