Thank you, thank you, thank you to each and every one of you who took a few seconds to share what worked/works for you when it comes to getting your little monkeys to sleep!
|Here's proof!!! Swaddled, in the crib, ASLEEP!|
- Adding a bit of rice cereal to the last bottle of the evening (P.S. Why did no one mention that diaper changes would never be the same?!:)
- Swaddling our little guy as tight as possible (even though he still manages to Houdini himself out of it frequently)
- Keeping the big guy's room a bit cooler in the evenings (between 70 and 71 degrees)
- Giving gas drops after the last feeding
- Naps, when possible, are spent in the crib
- And, there was an evening where the big guy had to cry, and settle himself (thank you goes out to Grandma M and Aunt Carolyn for sticking to their guns for this not-so-easy task)
Maybe it's one of the aforementioned that has worked, or perhaps it's a compilation of everything, BUT the past two nights the monkey has slept 7 hours and almost 9 hours! HALLELUJAH!
A good night sleep means happy baby and happy Mommy!