6.11.2012

Happy Marcus Monday!

Gaahhhh! I can't get enough of my little water bug.
All ready for the pool!
Last weeks Marcus Monday showed my big guy testing out the pool waters. This week we took another aquatic step forward. Our big guy went under water, and he did A.W.E.S.O.M.E.! Watch my little man flex his gills...
Just a quick little squeak and then he was good to go! Words don't even begin to express how proud this momma/swim instructor was when the little monkey did so well.
Just chillin' with mommy in the pool.
Introducing the next Michael Phelps.
My chubby cheeked water bug.
Next week... Marcus will have mastered the butterfly. Stay tuned.

Please note: I am a certified swim lesson instructor. Please do not try this with your child unless you are in a structured, certified swim lesson course.

No comments:

Post a Comment