1.30.2018

Fix #20

Normally I don't schedule my fixes two weeks apart. BUT, when Stitch Fix emails you a deal for a Style Pass (one-time $49 fee, applied towards a fix), for unlimited fixes without a style fee... I couldn't NOT sign up, and then immediately schedule a fix. Which is precisely what I did.

And, just a few weeks ago I was watching a Stitch Fix stylist on Instagram stories reveal her fix. In it was a pair of faux leather leggings that I was just itching to try on. I'm also riding the camo train so hard right now.

So, I put in a call for Raquel to see if she could hunt me down some faux leather leggings, a camo sweater/sweatshirt, as well as a few more basic tees, and anything to compliment faux leather...

Raquel did another stellar job, per the usual, and met every single request.
Immediately upon opening I thought my "just for fun fix" was going to be a 5/5...

Let's take a look!


Sanctuary || Fitzy Camo Print Cardigan
Soaked in Luxury || Magalie V-Neck Pocket Knit Tee
Spanx || Kemella Faux Leather Legging
Per Raquel's suggestion, I paired the leggings with every top in this fix, including this knit top and cardigan.

I have to say, right out of the box, I was in love with the Spanx leggings. I love the color. I loved that they sucked in all the things. At first when I pulled these on I thought they were going right to my dresser. However, after looking at them in every photo from this fix, I just didn't love them on me. Maybe (???) if they were black I would keep them around. I'm not sure. But, I just couldn't pull the trigger to hang on to these.

The Soaked in Luxury pocket knit tee. I wish you could FEEL how unbelievably soft this tee is. It's like butter and silk had a baby. This is easily the softest tee I've ever laid hands on. I really like the green color, it's something I don't have in my closet. I also appreciate that the back is longer.
Moving on to the camo cardi. I can't seem to get enough camo in my life. I have a camo tee, camo Spanx leggings, and now a request for a sweater. I took a poll on my Instagram stories to see if there was such as thing as too much camo in one's wardrobe. Turns out, an overwhelming majority say bring it on!
Verdict ::
V-Neck Tee - KEEPER
Camo Cardi - KEEPER
Le Lis || Yeaton Cowl Neck Knit Top
Out of the box I wasn't in love. I know I've been requesting neutral colors, but this one just seemed so meh. The cowl neck is great, the cutout detail in back is fun. But, I just know this isn't something I'd ever reach for. 
Even with the cardigan I couldn't love it. Then I spotted a hole in the seam of the cowl and that sealed the deal for me. 

Verdict ::
Cowl Neck Knit Top - RETURNED 

Market & Spruce || Zansia Curved Hem Knit Top
I paired this top with a pair of running shoes, as I could totally see me tossing this on as I get ready for the school drop off line. I'm a fan of most of Market & Spruce's items, and a sucker for stripes. The gray and white is very much "me." The hem is great, and I love that it's a little bit longer. But, I do have a similar top that's just a little lighter weight than this one. 

Verdict :: 
Market & Spruce Curved Hem Knit Top - RETURNED
SPANX Faux Leather Leggings - RETURNED 

Though my original thought of 5/5 ending up being a 2/5, I'm thrilled with my keeper pieces. 
Thoughts?? Did I keep the right pieces? Did I send back something I should have kept?! Drop me a line in the comments and let me know. 

AND! You still have time to try Stitch Fix risk free - that means your first style fee is waived! If you haven't tried Stitch Fix yet, click this link HERE to give it a shot

11 comments:

  1. I love what you kept and would have done the same had I been given the chance. I have a fix coming on February 8th and I was really detailed with my request so let's hope it's a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too much camo might happen if you wore all your camo pieces together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great fix! I have one scheduled for next month and I'm pumped! I'm also on a camo kick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you kept the perfect pieces. I am in love with that cardigan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That camo cardi!!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍 And yep, totally bought that style pass too!! It was a no brainer when the money gets applied to an item!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE that you kept the cardigan! You TOTALLY needed that in your closet!!
    Kinda bummed you returned the Spanx, but I agree with you, probably would have been better in black.
    Overall, another home run by Raquel!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a pair of black faux leather leggings, and I wear them all the time. They seriously go with everything! Could you request another color?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with everything you kept and returned! I really want some faux leather leggings too but def. in black!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Girl, your legs are awesome, I am inspired. Im dying over “if butter and silk had a baby” talk about a visual haha.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think you did well with the pieces you kept. I love that camo cardigan.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You seriously have the best stylist. And always look amazing in everything. Really, yo should be a stitch fix model.

    ReplyDelete