1.23.2015

11/40 - Top 5 From the Week

Holy moly another week has come and gone. I  don't know about the rest of the world, but I am ready for a low-key weekend filled with naps, a few good pavement pounding sessions, and more naps. 
Hitting up Week 11's top five::

1. I say this with extreme caution… But…. I *think* the morning sickness is finally loosening its nasty death grip. There have been a few hours where I didn't feel like I was recovering from an epic hangover (sans the headache. Or the booze.).

2. Thanks to a toddler who has succumb to my persistence, there are naps happening (for both of us) every afternoon. While the 2 1/2-3 hours naps have diminished to mere 60 minutes, I'll take what I can get.

3. Cravings aren't a thing - yet. And that is a good thing. BUT, Ashley did mention Lucky Charms last week, and that has sounded magical ever since.
All my clothes fit with relative ease (except my bras, we're moving on up >> insert Hallelujah Chorus<<!!). However, by the end of the day I have been noticing my stomach tends to pop out every so slightly.

4. This week Marcus and I FaceTimed with my folks. Grandma and Grandpa asked Marcus if there was anything in Mommy's tummy. He quickly replied, "There's a baby in Mommy's tummy!" Either our constant reminder has sunk in, or he's kind of getting it. He has also requested a baby sister when asked what he would prefer. We shall see, Little Man.

5. We head back to the doctor early next week for the first trimester screen. I'm so anxious to see our little peanut again.

Have a great weekend!

9 comments:

  1. a nap is still a nap - sounds like a win in my books! Yay for feeling slightly better. and US even more fun!!! I'm cheering for a girl bc well I know little girls! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still SOOO excited for you! :) and here is a virtual fist bump for the tight bras! haha I always say I wish I could have kept my pregnancy boobs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naps. Oh my, naps. I've never really been a nap person until I became pregnant. Now, I'm so freakin' exhausted all the time. Last Sunday I took TWO naps and was still passed out before 9:30pm.

    I think it's so cute that Marcus is requesting a sister!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope the easing of the morning sickness is for good and not just a tease! Enjoy those naps, and your weekend runs! ,Oh, and have fun at your screening!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was showing by 13 weeks with the second. I was shocked that I had a bump so soon. I think your abs are in better shape than mine though. :) And yay for naps! Naps are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh hey fingers crossed for number one there! And phew for the naps. Aria's actually done really well with bedtime the last three nights. Maybe she has decided to be over whatever screwed with them back in Nov...or it is a fluke and mentioning it has cost me a restless night tonight. Naps are a wonderful thing though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY for feeling better!!! I hope it's not a fluke and that it stays for good! Baby is a good listener already :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is your morning sickness worse with this second child, or was it worse with Marcus? I had almost no morning sickness with Rhys.

    ReplyDelete