4.05.2013

Easy No Bake Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries

Last night I was trying to get caught up with Duck Dynasty because that show is awesome, and I might just find those beards a little attractive. Anyone else with me? And, since I met my quota for "real" and "deep" posts for the week (see post from yesterday), I figured it was high time I bust out a quick, easy and delicious recipe.

These little gems were served at Marcus' 1st birthday party. I was concerned these strawberries weren't going to turn out well. It appears I had nothing to worry about. After everyone had gone through the food line I went to try out the Easy Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries. They must have been good seeing as there wasn't a single one left by the time I went through the line!

Let's get to crackin'.

Easy No-Bake Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries

16 oz package of fresh strawberries
8 oz cream cheese, softened
8 oz packet of whipped cream (I had no idea whipped cream came in powder form! Found mine by the puddings/jellos section)
1 packet cheesecake pudding
1 1/2 tsp vanilla

Wash strawberries.
Slice an "X" into the top of the strawberry. Set aside to dry; you want them as dry as possible. After about 2-3 minutes chill the strawberries in the fridge.
Take dry whipped cream and packet of cheesecake pudding, fold them together until well blended.
Slowly add the softened cream cheese to the mix.
Add 1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla to the filling.
After filling is fully mixed remove from bowl and place in gallon freezer bag (or use piping tools if you have them). Allow to chill for 30-35 minutes.
Remove filling and strawberries from fridge.
If you're using a zip lock bag snip one end corner, this becomes your piping tool.
Squeeze filling into the "Xs" of your strawberries.
Serve and enjoy!!

These will not disappoint.
Source: Just a Pinch

This recipe is linked up with Food Friends Friday

Foodie Friends Friday

11 comments:

  1. I love me some Duck Dynasty! I do have a fascination with the beards, but pretty sure I wouldn't want my hubby to have one and have to feel the scratchiness all the time...I think they all look good with them though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. those look so good. I think Kates and I should make them and then binge eat. bahaha.
    Jase Robertson is a total babe. i LOVE me some DD beards. and i really hope my husband grows up to be just like Phil and Si :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look yummy!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely just added this to my Pinterest board of recipes!
    morrellfairytale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting I love anything with cheesecake in it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I just might be the only person on this planet that has never seen Duck Dynasty! LOL My husband watches it, and is always telling me that I just have to see it. I guess i'm going to have to see what it's all about =)
    And those strawberries look great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these. Thanks for sharing on Foodie Friends Friday and I hope you join us again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks incredible! Wow!

    That show is amazing! So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been hoping you would post this recipe! I can't wait to try it out! :)

    I have never seen Duck Dynasty... I guess I should try to catch it to see what this show is. For some reason, the title reminds me of Duck Tales. LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OK, I really love cream cheese and I really love strawberries, so this seems like a match made in heaven for me. I'm definitely pinning this one so I can remember to try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I watched duck dynasty until 2am!!! N these look yummy !

    ReplyDelete