1. Marcus was so excited when he saw the sledding hill, complete with ACTUAL snow.
2. The actual sledding was the. best. thing. ever.
3. Marcus even let me in on the action.
Julia and Scott hung back and took photos of the snowy fun while Marcus and I went down the snowy hill. A little one on one time with my little man was something both of us needed.
4. Because a video is always fun. Here's a quick clip of Marcus and me taking a trip down the hill.
5. The sledding events led up to our town's tree lighting.
Some pretty simple stuff, but man did we make some pretty stellar memories.
And, just like that, two more items are off our list.
|Bake a holiday treat|
Christmas Book Advent Calendar - each night our elf brings a new book to countdown to Christmas
Play in the snow
See a tree lighting
Visit from Elf on the Shelf, Teu
Visit Santa - we saw Santa at the Zoo Lights, and I'm pretty sure we'll see him a few more times before Christmas is over