12.17.2015

Holiday Jams

There is something about babes in holiday jammies that gives me all the warm and fuzzy feels. But, it's not just any old holiday that does it for me. It's specifically Christmas pajamas. When it comes to this time of year I can't say no to all the footed, festive goodness.

And, this year? With two kiddos? Oh my gosh, the attempts to coordinate are too fun.

Let's take a look at the threads the kiddos are donning this year. 
Marcus || similar
Julia || Pajamas * bow
Marcus || Pajamas
Julia || Pajamas * bow
Marcus || Pajamas
Julia || Pajamas * bow
And because Marcus has some jams from last year that still fit and clearly deserve some attention...
Pajamas - similar
Linking up with some fabulous ladies for the annual Pajama Party! 




13 comments:

  1. Their pajamas are the cutest! So festive! I've picked up a few for my nieces & nephews this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! They look so cute in their jammies! I love how you coordinated them. Marcus in his elf jammies is awesome!! I cracked up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christmas jammies make me so happy too! I cannot wait for Finn to fit into all the hand me downs over the years!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!! I am a grinch when it comes to cmas jammies - I don't buy them! And it's b/c I can't stand to see anything cmas after the big day and I refuse to buy jammies that they'll only be able to wear for 1 month. Big ol' Scrooge!!! :) My goodness, though, these are super cute jammies (and super cute kids!)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at all their cuteness! I love them all and it's so fun to coordinate them!

    Becky
    www.bybmgblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh goodness those are SO cute all of them! Although the Santa butt is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh goodness those are SO cute all of them! Although the Santa butt is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness. I LOVE their jammies!!! I swear when they are babies there are the cutest jammies ever. Mason had the cutest reindeer ones when he was a baby. I just LOVE the butt on them :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness you went all out this year! LOVE their PJ's, the two piece personalized pair that Marcus is wearing are my favourite.. that style is so cute on toddlers! I've been trying to find a set like that for Scarlett.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the Mickey Mouse pjs! and the photos are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Holy moly, best Christmas jammies ever!!! Love all of them!

    ReplyDelete