This month I was paired up with two of the sweetest ladies:
Elsie (to whom I sent a box) - my goodness, this adorable lady is always on the go. Let me tell you, between nannying for two littles, participating at the OC Fair, and spending quality time with her main man, I don't know how does does it all! And, after emailing all month we discovered we live so close to each other. It's such a small world. :)
Karly - (who sent my box) - is a newlywed who has so many of the same interests as me; she cooks and post recipes (yay!), she is an avid reader, and from her letter in my Cara Box, she is hoping to get back into running (double yay!). And, she's obviously the greatest aunt, ever. And, she's also a California resident!
Karly put such thought and effort into her Cara Box. I may or may not have gotten a bit misty eyed when I read her note and saw the contents in my box.
- Top left - A message in a bottle! Cutest.Idea.Ever.
- Top right - Nautical bangles. Love 'em! I've worn them a few times already (I got the box two days ago)!
- Right center - S'mores in a jar. Karly shared a sweet family tradition with me. Karly's family makes s'mores every time they go to the beach. What a fabulous idea! We'll be following along in this tradition.
- Bottom left - Sand and water toys for Marcus. Karly was so sweet and made sure to incorporate some nautical fun for my little man.
- Bottom center - Ocean air fragrance. Oh my gosh, this stuff smells so good. When we can't make it to the beach we can at least have the crisp, clean smell in our house.
What an awesome month, awesome theme, and awesome ladies.
Be sure to head over to Wifessionals if you want to join the fun and to see what other Cara Boxes have been gifted.