There's a lot of great stuff going on, so I'm heading right to the highlights from the week.
1. It's happening. It's FINALLY REALLY happening. Today I'm meeting up with two of my favorite bloggers - Stephanie and Elizabeth - in one of my favorite cities, San Diego!
2. It took almost a year and a half of attempts and pleading, but Marcus finally caved to an arts and crafts project of mine.
3. I'm sort of apologizing for the number of sunsets that I'll be taking pictures of and posting in the next few months.
In Southern California, late fall and early winter months lend themselves to some of the most spectacular skies.
4. For the steep entry fee for the half marathon I ran last weekend (seriously, it was the most expensive 1/2 I've ever entered) you'd think the race day photos would be complimentary. They weren't. Good thing I don't mind the little water marks all over the pictures.
5. Povitica. Never heard of it? It's a Croatian bread that I was introduced to when I lived in Kansas City. Kansas City also happens to be the only place I've ever found the bread.
|Someone might enjoy the bread as much as his mom.|
Bonus: There is still time to get in on some serious holiday deals and discounts!
Chloe & Isabel Jewelry Boutique - free birthstone earrings and free shipping on orders of $100+ until 11/27. Simply mention Macke Monologues at checkout.
bybmg - free shipping until December 20. Use code :: MIGHTYMACKE at check out.
Mary Kay - 15% off and free shipping until December 10. Use code :: MACKE14 at checkout.
Ruffles With Love - 15% discount until December 15. Use code :: MACKE15 at checkout.
Two Girls Craft Shoppe - 20% discount until December 1. Use code :: MACKEHOLIDAY at checkout.
Fleurty Bands - 10% off until November 30. Use code :: MACKE14 at checkout.
And, the winner of the Starbucks Gift Card Giveaway is Dana over at The 356. Congrats and happy sipping and shopping!
Have a great weekend!