7.26.2012

Class of 2002

I wasn't joking when I said we packed a lot into our midwest trip. Time spent in KC. Time spent in Iowa. A baptism. And, a class reunion.

How the heck is it possible that 10 years has gone by? It doesn't feel like we graduated 10 years ago. I don't feel like I'm 28, though some days my body has its own agenda...

It was great to catch up with old friends, meet new spouses, and let things fall back into step, as if 10 years hasn't really passed us by.
Night one.
It's so good to know some things never change. :)
Night two.
Though we were missing a lot of our classmates, those of us that were there sure did have enough fun for our entire class. :)

I have to give a shout out to my husband for being such a good sport. He knew a total of two people prior to all the festivities. By the time everything was said and done, he'd made a few new friends. A couple of my girl friends commented on how lucky I am to have such a great guy. But of course, I already knew that.
Thanks for being such a supportive husband!
My friends all love you :)
To the class of 2002, I can't wait for our next reunion!

1 comment:

  1. Love this one! SOOOO good to catch up with you and to meet Scott-he's a keeper! I'm still looking into those runs and to get out to the EAST coast! :)

    ReplyDelete