10.27.2016

October || Guys Behind The Blog

I'm thrilled to finally partake in The Guys Behind the Blog series. I never seem to have it together enough to remember to get these posts composed and posted. 

However, for the first time ever on the blog I sit down for a little Q & A with Scott. Enjoy!
This photo has nothing todo with the actual questions and answers. But, it's from this month, and it happens to (currently) be one of my favorites of Scott and the kids.
1 // What was your most favorite Halloween costume and why?
Oof. I think dressing like a G.I. Joe... Or whatever. Because it was fun and we [kids in his class] were always playing war, so I thought that was fun. Plus, that was my favorite show.

2 // Haunted Houses – love them or hate them?

Hmmmm. Waste of time. It's a waste of money.
(This is such a typical Scott answer.)

3 // What is your favorite scary movie of all time?

I guess The Exorcist. It freaks me the hell out. 
(This is also my favorite scary movie, and I've made Scott watch the new show on Fox, The Exorcist, based on the movie. Scott is not nearly as enthusiastic as I am about this show.)

4 // If you had to attend a mandatory dress up Halloween party this year what would you go as?

Annoyed. Hahaha.
(He thought that was really funny, and laughed for a good few seconds to himself. I, however, just rolled my eyes.)

5 // Do you believe in ghosts? Why or why not?

Yes. And I believe there are spirits. Because I think there are lost souls out there. 

And there you have it, very literal, and 100% Scott.

9 comments:

  1. I forgot about this link up, but Luke & I will definitely be joining in next month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah!! Guys answers just crack me up! "Annoyed" is pretty funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL- your hubby sounds SO much like mine! From the waste of time and money, to laughing at himself. These answers are great! And yay for joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, annoyed, so funny. So something my Mr. would answer. So happy this series got picked back up...hoping for better questions, I stopped because I knew my Mr. would just roll his eyes every single time, haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. He'd dress up like someone who was annoyed. LOL. Oh Scott.
    I love his answers!! So excited you got him to participate this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like that he keeps his answers short and sweet. I also like his annoyed answer and that he cracked himself up. Such a guy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think Scott and Drew would be very good friends. Ha ah! Love his answers and that he cracks himself up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is such a great picture ... and his answers are so "guy" lol ... AND YES! Haunted houses are a waste of money. I'm also a scaredy cat so there's there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That picture…holy gorgeous! Nathan’s answer to #2 was pretty similar! And I love that he laughed at himself on #4. That’s hilarious. Thanks so much for joining us! I love learning more about the guys behind my friend’s blogs!

    ReplyDelete