Moving into the weeks highlights.
1. While I was working on Julia's 3 month post I had to take a trip down memory lane and reminisce on Marcus at three months.
1) My photographing skills have gotten better. No?
2) My kids look nothing alike. Anyone else second that?
3) At 3 months Marcus weighed 18 pounds, and was 27 inches long! Julia? 14 pounds and 24 inches. Marcus was/is kind of a tank, eh?
4) I can't help but get weepy. It all goes much too quickly, right?
2. Just around the corner we have another trip to the midwest! This time we will be staying for more than 36 hours, and I cannot wait!
We'll get to spend time with family, celebrate Thanksgiving early, see a few friends, and then head to Manhattan, KS for the Kansas State (Scott's team)/Iowa State (my team) football game. Neither team is worth a lick this season so it should make for a pretty good game. HA!
3. About a week ago my dad asked me about Christmas lists. Honestly, there's not much we want, or need, but I did mention a new computer.
Thanks, Dad!! I can't even begin to express how grateful I am to receive this. Also... I'm beyond pumped to have a computer that will now run up to speed with the rest of the world.
4. I'm in the works for an awesome collaboration with one of my favorite book/educational companies. Stay tuned for a great giveaway I have coming up in the next couple weeks.
5. We have exactly zero plans for this weekend and the weather is supposed to be next to perfect. Pretty sure you can't beat that!
Have a great weekend!