Along with every other blogger and woman in the world, Fall is my favorite. There isn't a single thing I *don't* love about this season. Give me the boots, the scarves, the cool crisp air, the PSL lattes, the football games, crockpot meals, apple picking, pumpkin patching, and and and everything in between.
Because I know I'm not the only one who is absolutely smitten with this season I immediately agreed to co-host a Fall Blog Exchange with Johannah and Bri. We're hoping you'll join us in the fun.
- The swap is open to all bloggers that have a U.S. address.
- If you wish to participate in the swap, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following in your email: Your full name, email address, and link to your blog.
- The sign up will remain open until October 8. At that time all participants will be randomly paired.
- We will email you with your partner information. At that point you will have 48 hours to contact your partner.
- There is a $20 spending limit **before shipping**.
- All items will need to be mailed no later than October 21.
- On October 28th we will link up to share all our goodies.
- Feel free to contact Johanna, Bri, or myself if you have any questions!
Lastly, get to know your partner (What do they love most about fall? Do they have a favorite fall scent? Favorite fall flavor?), that's the most fun about the swap!