4.24.2015

Week 24

Hellooooo week 24!
Size of Baby // According to My Pregnancy app, M² is just over 12 inches and tipped the scale just over a pound. In produce terms, she's about the size of an ear of corn.  

Cravings // Just feed me and tell me I'm pretty, mmmkay?

Symptoms // Nothing new. Braxton Hicks. Peeing. Hormones. Yada yada yada. 

Movement // I'm starting to pick up a pattern in her movement. My belly can be seen shifting and moving the most at night, usually between 8 and 10. Early mornings (think 4-5am-ish) I've also noticed all the kicks and jabs. I also think some of what I'm feeling are hiccups. I remember Marcus having hiccups all the time, and I'm beginning to wonder if M² will follow in her big brother's foot steps.

Miss Anything // Just the usual stuff you can't have while pregnant. I'm also beginning to miss getting up out of chairs without a grunt or "oof" escaping my mouth. Our trips to Disney sometimes bum me out a bit, as I can't take Marcus on a few rides that he wants to do (roller coasters and the like). 

Sleep // Meh. Marcus is up a few times, I'm up a few times. Sleep isn't great. I suppose it could be worse.

Clothing // It's maternity from here on out I suspect.  

Best Part of the Week/ Looking Forward To… //
1. M²'s ultrasound last Friday was great. She is growing well and right on track. Everything looks good, and we managed to get a few good black and white pics of her.
We tried the 4D images, but she still doesn't have enough fat on her little face for an image that doesn't look totally alien/skeletal.  

2. This past weekend our friend offered us tickets to the LA Galaxy vs. Sporting KC (Thanks, Christine!). We couldn't pass it up, and we had a fabulous time. I'm planning a bit more extensive post on the game next week at some point.

3. Yesterday we spent another morning at Disneyland. Season passes = best decision ever.

Have a great weekend!!

12 comments:

  1. What a great looking family! You and Marcus have the same smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so adorable! :)

    Laura @ Mice In The Kitchen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Connor asked to go to Disney today... strange, right? Considering we were in the car, pulling to Target. Which is Mommy Disney. But I'm thinking when we go, I want to go to DisneyLAND. Rumor has it, it's not as congested and overwhelming as Disney World. Thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some great ultrasound pics! I am refusing to wear maternity pants yet, but I know it's not long off. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing! And baby girl is SUPER cute already! I love ultrasound photos! And so jealous of all your Disney adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mornings at Disney, can't beat that! I love your bump, you are looking so very amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Disneyland looks like so much fun! Also, yay for Sporting KC!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eeeekkk! Your little bump! So cute! We need to get together soon so I can see it in person! Also love that the ultrasound tech wrote a little note from M2 to Marcus. So sweet!
    Super jealous that you guys can go to Disneyland during the week. If I didn't have to work, I so would get a pass too and go during the week when it's not as crowded! You guys look like you're having so much fun always!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lookin' good, momma! I'm loving that little bump! And the ultra sound photos... can't ever get enough!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh you are so cute!!! I love the humor in your pregnancy part of this post. “Feed me and tell me I’m pretty” <<< love it! My best friend got a pair of panties that said that same thing at her bach. Party this weekend. Haha! And yay for Disneyland!! I’m jealous you have season passes! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know this is old but I'm catching up on blog posts from when we were gone... I love love love seeing your pics from Disneyland, I can't wait to make it out there myself!

    ReplyDelete