I'm pretty sure I say this every week, but I can't believe another week has gone by. It's hard to believe we are already at week 15.
1. There is a legit bump going on. While most days it simply looks like I've eaten entirely too much, there is no denying the bump that is finally beginning to show.
2. Though my stomach is growing my clothes are still fitting. By the end of the day I'm ready to ditch my pants for sweats, but for the most part I haven't needed to dig out (or go shopping for) any pregnancy clothes.
3. Yesterday Marcus and I landed free Disneyland park hopper passes from our good friends, Kylie and Natasha. We were able to utilize those passes to the fullest, and our day was truly magical.
I'll share a little more about our trip next week.
4. Ok, I lied. One more Disney related thing. Two words: DOLE WHIP.
I'm dreaming of the moment when we can get back to Disney so I can snag another one of these beauties.
5. We have exactly zero things planned for this weekend, and I thoroughly intend on enjoying every minute with my guys.
Have a great weekend!