We have a really romantic Valentine's Day planned out for tomorrow… We're doing more house renovations. I'll be sweeping microscopic bits of drywall up for hours. So sexy. I know, you're jealous. But really, we're going to keep the Hallmark holiday in check and enjoy another weekend together.M² is safely in our arms come August, it's nice to know we can breath a little easier with the first trimester officially behind us.
Here are the weeks highlights:
1) I finally fulfilled my In and Out craving!! BUT, I didn't get a Double Double. On the 'secret menu' they have grilled cheeses. And, oh.my.gosh. they are mind blowing. I've been dreaming about my next grilled cheese since I took my first bite. Maybe I can convince Scott that I *need* a Waldorf Salad from Cheesecake, and a grilled cheese from In and Out… BOOM - Perfect Valentine's dinner.
2) I've been seriously craving Popsicles. GIVE ME ALL THE POPSICLES! The odds of me eating two (or three) in one sitting are pretty good. Don't judge. It's better than ice cream or chocolate, right?!
3) I mentioned a beach-y vacation a couple of days ago. Everything is officially booked. The last time Scott and I visited this particular destination was six years ago. It doesn't seem that long ago, yet, it feels like an eternity, all at the same time.
4) I also mentioned a couple days ago that Marcus seemed to be giving up naps. Welp, he's been proving me wrong the past few days and I'm not mad about it. Naps for the win!
5) It's been 85+ degrees the last few days. It seemed appropriate that Marcus and I made an impromptu beach date yesterday. It's been too long since our last real beach trip, and the weather is going to continue on this summer-like streak. Therefore, we have another trip to the ocean scheduled for today.