But, the end is oh so near, and I couldn't be happier about it.
|I think the baby believes my uterus is in my butt, and has taken up residency in my gluts. That area seems to be growing bigger and faster than my stomach. Fun times.|
1. I finally feel like a normal human being (most of the time)! The nausea is, for the most part, a thing of the past! Sweet Jesus, thank you! This also means GIVE ME ALL THE FOOD! I had another hankering for an In and Out Burger (again, I don't eat red meat, sooooo, what the hell?!), but declined when Scott offered to actually go get one. Based solely on principle I just cannot cave to that craving.
2. I can make it through most days without 'resting my eyes' when Marcus naps. It's been awesome to finally have enough energy to get things done around the house. But, come 9:00PM my goose is cooked, and I'm calling it a day.
3. I've been chatting with friends about jogging strollers, and I'm pumped at the thought of having a double BOB. I'm such a running nerd.
4. This afternoon I have an appointment with my doctor to check on the little peanut. No ultrasounds scheduled, but I'm hoping we can at least listen for a heart beat. It's always so comforting to come out of those appointments knowing everything looks and sounds good, and all is on track.
5. The other night we were eating dinner and Marcus was staring at our fridge, pointing, and asking "What's that?" I had no idea what he was referring to, we have an assortment of things being held up by magnets (pictures, wedding invites, bridal shower invites, and M² 's ultrasound pictures). I said, "I don't know buddy, what IS that?" Without missing a beat Marcus said, "It's the baby in mommy's tummy." And then my heart exploded.
Have a great weekend!