Holy moly another week has come and gone. I don't know about the rest of the world, but I am ready for a low-key weekend filled with naps, a few good pavement pounding sessions, and more naps.
1. I say this with extreme caution… But…. I *think* the morning sickness is finally loosening its nasty death grip. There have been a few hours where I didn't feel like I was recovering from an epic hangover (sans the headache. Or the booze.).
2. Thanks to a toddler who has succumb to my persistence, there are naps happening (for both of us) every afternoon. While the 2 1/2-3 hours naps have diminished to mere 60 minutes, I'll take what I can get.
3. Cravings aren't a thing - yet. And that is a good thing. BUT, Ashley did mention Lucky Charms last week, and that has sounded magical ever since.
All my clothes fit with relative ease (except my bras, we're moving on up >> insert Hallelujah Chorus<<!!). However, by the end of the day I have been noticing my stomach tends to pop out every so slightly.
4. This week Marcus and I FaceTimed with my folks. Grandma and Grandpa asked Marcus if there was anything in Mommy's tummy. He quickly replied, "There's a baby in Mommy's tummy!" Either our constant reminder has sunk in, or he's kind of getting it. He has also requested a baby sister when asked what he would prefer. We shall see, Little Man.
5. We head back to the doctor early next week for the first trimester screen. I'm so anxious to see our little peanut again.
Have a great weekend!