|So, not only did I have him open it and read the note, I had him play blogger photographer for me so I could share pictures of all my goodies. Thanks, hun! :)|
June's Cara Box theme was "Take Me to the Fair." And, Lauren Marie did a fabulous job with every single item in my box!!
|Please forgive the poor quality in photos. While Scott did a great job setting everything up to look "pretty" (per my instructions), I have the "good" camera in Iowa with me.|
- Animal Crackers - I buy these in bulk... For Marcus (at least that's what I tell myself to justify such a ridiculously large purchase)! These will be consumed
at an alarming ratein no time!
- Sunscreen - YES! In SoCal the sun shines, on average, 329 days a year. We pretty much drink sunscreen.
- COFFEE! - Oh my gosh, I'm so pumped. I'm a coffee fein!
- Sugar Rush nail polish - I absolutely love that color and cannot wait to get it on my nails (which will also give me a good reason to go get a manicure and pedicure)!
Center photo --
- Game of horseshoes - What says "fair" like a good old fashioned game of horseshoe?! I can't wait to set it up and play with Marcus.
Right photo --
- Water for Elephants - I.LOVE.this.story! I'm an avid reader, and love this book! Until now I didn't have this book in my (small) collection. It's been a few years since I've read the book, and cannot wait to pick it up and fall in love with the story all over again.
Lauren Marie, THANK YOU so much for the great box, I love, love, love everything!
Go check our Sarita to see the box I sent her!
Interested in participating in the Cara Box exchange? Head over to Wifessionals for all the info. It's a great way to meet new bloggers (even non-bloggers can participate!!) , and who doesn't love opening fun packages? :)