1.24.2012

Baby Macke Update - Week 31

Until now bump photos were happening (for the most part) every two weeks. With less than 10 weeks to go I figured I'd start doing weekly snap shots of the baby bump. 
I think Drake enjoys the photo ops more than me. :)

How far along? 31 weeks.
Maternity clothes? Negative. There will be no more maternity clothes purchases for this girl. I will rock the sweat and yoga pants until the second Baby M arrives - and it will be glorious.
Stretch marks? No signs of any.
Sleep? This past week has been r-o-u-g-h in the sleep department. There is no such thing as comfortable at this point. 
Best moment this week: Baby M's room no longer looks like baby items and clothes threw up all over the place. Each item has a respective place - woohoo, things are organized! 
Miss anything? Sleeping on my back. And, being able to tie my shoes on my own.
Movement: There are hiccups galore with this little guy, and I love that!
Food cravings: I did it. I gave in a got a fish fillet sandwich. HEAVEN! I knew it wouldn't be a good idea to open that door. Now I pretty much want a sandwich for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. 
Anything make you queasy or sick? Peanuts and peanut butter are horrible. The smell of those items makes me instantly nauseous. 
Labor signs? Still experiencing Braxton Hicks occasionally.
Symptoms: Aside from the lack of sleep, and achy lower back, we're doing well.
Belly button in or out? Still flush with the rest of my stomach. 
Linea nigra? There is a line, but it's really faint.
Wedding ring on or off? There is no swelling. Jewelry is on!
Happy or moody most of the time? I'd say happy... But, I can tell there are some hormonal swings on occasion.  
Looking forward to: Next weeks doctors appointment - hoping Baby M will have moved out of the breach position. If he hasn't we'll start talking about some options we have. 

1 comment:

  1. Im so excited! I love your blog updates!love- meg

    ReplyDelete