1.10.2012

Baby Cakes

We were so fortunate to have not one, but two, baby showers while we were home. So many family and friends joined us in preparation of our little peanut.

The camera was all packed and ready for photos. Buuut, once all the fun begin the thought of the camera went right out the window.

I'll leave you with the few photos we DID remember to take :)
The "diaper cake" my talented mom put together. I simply emailed her a few photos of "diaper cakes" I thought were cute, and she whips up a baby carriage.
My mother-in-law, also very talented, made me a different type a cake... An edible one! How cute is that cake? I was so busy chatting with all our guests I didn't have an opportunity to try the cupcakes or cake!

A ginormous thank you to everyone who stopped by to see us!

2 comments:

  1. I seriously NEED the instructions for how she did the carriage diaper cake...that thing is ADORABLE!!

    Also never seen a carriage cake to eat...you have some talented peeps in your fam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I'm planning a baby boy shower next month... so feel free to post all the great shower stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete