10.10.2011

Pumpkin Muffins

My last baking post involved only three ingredients. This post only requires TWO ingredients!

I found this easy recipe on Pinterest, my newest Internet obsession. If you're looking to burn a few minutes hours, check out Pinterest.

Pumpkin Muffins


1 box yellow cake mix
1 can pumpkin

Preheat oven to 350.
Mix cake mix and pumpkin well, until a batter is formed.
Line cupcake tin.
Fill each cupcake cup about 1/2- 3/4.
Bake 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick is inserted into muffin and comes out clean.

All you'll need. Isn't it glorious?!

These are so good, and really do remind me of a muffin. They would be great warm, with a quick spread of butter, dusted with powdered sugar, or a light coat of cream cheese frosting. This morning I munched on one with a small cup of decaf coffee and it was amazing!

These would be great served Thanksgiving morning, or for a Thanksgiving/festive fall brunch.

Enjoy!

Source

1 comment: