12.11.2012

Park Play

The little monkey loves being outside. LOVES IT. If he's in a fussy mood all we need to do is step outside and he is immediately transformed into a happy child once again.

With mild, beautiful fall-like temperatures this past week I had to get out of the house with my big guy. We've been getting out and going for jogs in the B.O.B. and wrapping up our runs with stops at the park to play. And, Marcus is finally able to sit in the infant swings without slumping over like a little blob.
Anyone else notice the dribble of drool that was about to hit my camera lens in the left photo? Baha!
My kiddo can't keep his shoes on to save his life. (Upper right)
I'm next to certain my little monkey would stay outside all day long if he could.
Marcus has been throughly enjoying our little outings every afternoon. I'm a bit bummed about the upcoming forecast of rain, so we're taking full advantage of the sun and 70 temps while we can.

4 comments:

  1. Aww, love his little gloves! :-)

    In answer to your question on my blog, yes, I did a couple little bday posts for Brielle's birthday---the sock monkey theme is so fun! We don't have much family nearby though so our parties are really small and I don't go all out---just *really* basic decor haha, but you are free to check it out!

    Here is part one: http://www.nopaparazziplease.blogspot.com/2012/01/brielles-birthday-party-sock-monkey.html

    and part two: http://www.nopaparazziplease.blogspot.com/2012/01/birthday-party-part-2.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got that giant monkey pillow at Younkers (I think called Bergners in some places)...they always have tons of them whenever I go there! My girls use them instead of regular pillows haha :-)

      Delete
  2. He is so adorable!! My goodness!!

    ReplyDelete