8.16.2012

Starting Solids Soon

Next week the big guy will be five months. For us that means we are about to enter the world of solid foods. By solids, I mean rice cereal. Give us a few more weeks and we'll be steaming and pureeing like it's going out of style.
I find it a bit ridiculous to pay for baby food when I'm very capable of making it at home. And, that's just what I'll do.
We have all the necessary items for solids: the machine that steams and purees all in one, the itty bitty spoons, rice cereal, baby food cook books, and those cute little containers to freeze and store food, and last, but not least, the high chair. Holy cow, my kid is ready for a high chair.
Looks like the little monkey is ready to get this party started!
There's something about this whole process that is leaving me a bit anxious... I don't know what it is, but I'm a teensy bit scared of this whole food thing. 

If you have any tips or suggestions on what worked well while feeding your little one I'd love to hear about it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment