On to it. Shall we?
1. Julia's birthday party is rapidly approaching. Scott may or may not have asked politely for me not to go over board. While I tried really hard not to,
I'm pretty sure I've failed in my attempts. I can't help it. I freaking live for this kind of stuff. Plus, the little lady only turns one once. I know she won't remember any of it, but I sure will. Plus, who says it's wrong to want to have these memories for myself? The first year of life is certainly one to remember (for momma and baby), so why not celebrate big? Here's a peek at a few things that are in the works...
2. I don't want to use this space to complain, but can our house catch a break this summer? It seems as if once one kid recovers from an illness the other one turns around and catches the same bug, or something equally as awful. We've had bouts of the stomach bug, fevers for days, ear infections, relentless teething, and cases of HFM. This is not quite how I envisioned spending our summer days, and I may have thrown myself a pity party because of it all...
3. Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen is my favorite baby "fragrance." I'm pretty sure I like the smell of it better than actual baby lotion.
4. We have yet to go to the beach this summer. Refer to point number two for reference.
5. I love the days Marcus has summer camp. Being with my babies is the best, but I know most days camp is way more fun than I am.
6. I'm pretty loyal to my make up brand and rarely (never) stray from it. But, the Influenster L'Oréal Voluminous VoxBox was on point this month. I'm especially digging the lash primer and shadow colors.
7. While I love blogging, and reading others blogs, I actually appreciate when bloggers *don't* post every. single. day. If all my favorites blogged every day one of two things would happen: 1) I'd never get anything done besides read blogs 2) I would completely skip reading blogs altogether. Last week I posted four times and I honestly felt guilty about so many posts that I just skipped a Friday 5 Edition. How does anyone come up with that much (good, quality) content to post so often? Some of my favorite bloggers post once or twice a week. I like to think we're pretty busy, and do an assortment of fun things. But, there's just no way I could post every day. Not to mention, I don't have time to post that frequently.
8. Speaking of blogging... Day In The Life posts are my least favorite posts to read, or write for that matter. #sorrynotsorry
Phew. Now that that's all out there I'm feeling a bit better.
Care to share any confessions today?