6.30.2011

LA Bites

Does dinner-time ever creep up on you? And, the last thing you want to do is make dinner? Or even go out to dinner? A few evenings ago Scott and I had that experience. 

For the past year I've been trying to find places (of quality) that will deliver. It's shocking how few places out here do. But upon relentless searching (and my strong will to not make dinner, or leave the house) I found quite possibly the most amazing little company, LAbite.

How it works: Most restaurants have carry-out, which it good and all - if you're willing to go pick it up. It was obvious neither Scott nor I was going anywhere. On LAbite website you choose your desired restaurant, order what you wish through the online menu, and within an hour your order is delivered. How the magic happens... LAbite calls in the order as if it were a pick up, LAbite then picks up the carry-out and delivers it to your front door. Awesomeness! 

When we move, to where ever our next stop may be, I sure hope that city has something to the equivalent of LAbite.

No comments:

Post a Comment