This week was pretty low key and relatively uneventful, but it was good, nonetheless, and left us with plenty to be thankful for:
1. Marcus and I had a very much needed Marcus/Mommy date. It wasn't anything too crazy, but a couple of rounds of bowling and a stop at one of our favorite bakeries was just what the both of us needed.
We're still working on adjusting to life as a family of four, and this time together was so good for both of us.
2. Slowly, surely, and steadily I'm getting back into the swing of working out.
I can't even explain how wonderful it feels to get in some good sweat sessions.
3. It's been hot as blazes here. Good thing for the beach and the pool.
As much as I love summer, and all that it brings, I am so ready for a different season.
4. A couple of days ago I mentioned I had some fun in store for our family. Well, for Scott's birthday I surprised him with a flight back home as well as tickets to catch our teams when they play each other.
We. Are. So. Excited!!! Give us all the football, all the fall weather, and of course a Pumpkin Spice Latte to top it all off.
5. Our "Fall" schedule (seriously, we don't have that season) is starting to fill up. That meant I needed to round up some ideas/events/activities for a Fall Bucket List.
Isn't this just the best season ever?
Have a great weekend!