2.22.2013

11 Months Old!

There's one more month to call my little man my baby. I've said it time and time again, but time sure has flown. I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that there is an 11 month old cruising around our house, filling our hearts, and completing our lives.











Unofficial stats
Height: 30 inches
Weight: 25 pounds
Teeth: 10

In the last month I've learned:
  • We're so over baby steps. For real walking is happening! It's not pretty and certainly not graceful, but it sure is fun to watch. We are busier than ever before, and I didn't think that was possible.
  • The monkey seems to have no fear. He's tried to run... Only to quickly realize that he can't walk all that well. 
  • Those little legs are still chunky, but the rolls are slowly disappearing. *tear*
  • Books are finally becoming interesting! Turning pages is more fun than actually sitting to read them, but it's a start. (This momma is a lover of books, and I hope that brushes off on the little man).
  • I swear I've heard "Hi Draaa" (translation: "Hi Drake!") come from Marcus' mouth. I also believe "Hi yiee yiee" is "Hi kitty." I'm probably just making this up in my head.
  • The little guy likes to eat all day long. However, he is incredibly picky about what he eats.
  • Picking up objects and "putting them away," immediately followed by taking all said objects right back out has become a favorite form of play.
  • Diving face first into a tub of water is a hilarity that scares the bejeezus out of this mommy.
  • Peek-a-boo is SO.MUCH.FUN!
  • Marcus is so ticklish. The squeels he lets out when he really gets going are almost too much to handle.
  • Waving "hi" and "bye" is common practice these days.
  • If Marcus is in a really good mood and you ask him for a kiss he will oblige. Granted, he'll most likely come at you with mouth wide open, and slobber for days, but his kisses are the best.
Standing next to the chair was more fun than simply sitting in it.
Our newest "thing" is so slobbery.





















11 month photo shoot is officially over.













6 comments:

  1. He is so adorable! They do grow up so fast, it's so hard to believe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute and I love the adorable baby face!! :)

    Laura@MiceInTheKitchen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 11 months! Love the elephant background :-) He weighs the same as Brielle!

    ReplyDelete